domingo, 10 de enero de 2010

HOLD ON I´M COMING-PRECIOUS WILSON


"Hold On I'm Coming" was the first single of Precious Wilson and it was released in June 1979.

It was a cover version of Sam & Dave's "Hold On I'm Coming". The song was included in Boney M.'s fourth album Oceans of Fantasy.

"Hold On, I'm Comin'" (originally issued as "Hold On! I'm a Comin'") is a 1966 single recorded by Atlantic Records soul duo Sam & Dave, issued on the Atlantic-distributed Stax label in 1966.

The song was written by the Stax songwriting team of Isaac Hayes and David Porter, who came up with the title of the song spontaneously when Hayes was trying to get Porter to hurry out of the Stax Studios restroom and get back to songwriting. Released as Stax 189 in the spring of 1966, the "Hold On! I'm a Comin'" single peaked at number one on the Billboard Hot Black Singles chart, and at number 21 on the Billboard Hot 100 in the United States.

No hay comentarios: